The 4th of July is the perfect time to enjoy family and friends. Raymond Nelson Insurance has some tips on keeping everyone safe during this holiday season
- Never try to make your own fireworks.
- Don’t point sparklers or fireworks at yourself or others.
- Only light fireworks on the ground and in areas that are fire-resistant.
- Keep fireworks away from children.
- Don’t attempt to light multiple fireworks or sparklers.
- If fireworks malfunction, don’t relight them.
- Always keep a fire extinguisher, a bucket of water, or a water hose nearby.
- Keep pets inside where it’s familiar and quiet.
- On a boat
- Never consume alcohol while driving a boat.
- Make sure there is a life preserver for each passenger.
- Review safe boating practices.
- By the pool
- Check gas grill hoses for cracks and leaks
- Keep children away from grills especially with propane tanks.
- Never grill indoors or any enclosed area.
- Keep the grill at least 2 feet away from decks, siding, branches, and other outdoor equipment.
We at Raymond Nelson Insurance want you and your family to have a safe and happy Fourth of July.
At Raymond Nelson Insurance, we go the extra mile to find you the coverage that best protects what matters most, the business you’ve built, and the people you love. We always take the time to get to know each client and serve their best interests. Give us a call today at (270)885-1800 or contact us for more information.