Personalized service is one big advantage of working with an independent insurance agency, but there are some other great benefits as well.
What is an independent agency?
- An independent agency works with multiple insurance companies and can offer more products to meet clients’ needs.
- When working with a specific insurance company, they only offer products specific to that company.
Ways an independent agency can help you:
- Independent agents can get you multiple quotes for your home or auto.
- With access to multiple companies, they can check rates with several companies at once.
- Your independent agent can stay with you even if you switch providers.
- Even if you switch carriers, you can stay with the same independent agent allowing you to build a relationship with them.
- When your policy is up for renewal, your independent agent can find out about insurance increases and shop for better rates.
- You received personalized customer service.
- You can depend on your agent to resolve issues and answer questions about rates, coverages and claims.
- An independent agent will keep your best interests in mind to steer you in the right direction.
- Since most independent agents work on commission, it means it’s in their best interest to keep you happy.
- independent agents work hard to earn your business.
A trusted advisor
- It’s nice having someone in your neighborhood you can call if you have questions or concerns.
- Your local agent is more familiar with your area’s insurance adjusters, repair shops and traffic pattern.
Independent insurance agents will craft an auto insurance plan that meets your specific needs at the best available price and provide local personalized service.
Speak with your Raymond Nelson Insurance agent to ensure you have the proper coverage for all your insurance needs.
At Raymond Nelson Insurance, we go the extra mile to find the coverage that best protects what matters most, the business you’ve built and the people you love. We always take the time to get to know each client and serve their best interests. Give us a call today at (270) 885-1800 or contact us online for more information.