Receptionist for Hopkinsville, KY Office.
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities:
- Answer and direct incoming calls in a pleasant voice and manner.
- Maintain standards for telephone activity, such as:
- Efficiency in answering calls
- Maintaining guidelines for promptness such as 3 rings maximum for incoming calls.
- Greet and direct public in a pleasant and friendly manner.
- Prepare routing slips for UPS, FedEx, etc.
- Perform miscellaneous projects at management’s request.
- Keep daily and weekly record of customer related activity.
- Maintain status of office staff throughout the day.
- General office duties such as:
- Order supplies
- Keep lobby neat
- Assist bookkeeper with commission statements
- Distribute faxes and emails.
- Take payments from customers and keep records.
- Attach files in computer systems
- Sort and distribute mail daily
- Print ID cards and Certificate of Insurance for customers.
- Distribute overnight voicemail messages.
- Prepare deposits and balance.
- Run errands to Post Office, Bank and Walmart, etc.
- Enter Direct Bill Statements in computer system and balance.
- Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or assigned.
- Ensures that work area is clean, secure, and well maintained.
- Performs and meets timeframe for special requests and projects at manager’s request.
- Strong oral communication abilities.
- Training/development skills required.
- Able to organize, coordinate and direct work flow.
- Able to use all related hardware and software.
Email resume to: